Welcome to the b-HIVE, our guide for supporting the communication development, physical skills and independence of children, teenagers and young adults in Bromley.
This guide has been designed and produced by Bromley Council, NHS South East London Integrated Care Board and Bromley Healthcare.
Using this guide
The b-HIVE is designed to give parents and professionals tips, ideas and activities to try as well as signposting to the correct services that each child needs.
This guide is structured into the following colour coded sections:
1. Getting started
2. Life skills and physical development
3. Speech, language and communication
4. Behaviours, emotions and healthy minds
5. Vision and hearing impairments
6. Learning, reading and education
7. Friends and healthy relationships